Tuesday, June 4, 2013

early days-2

I knew from my childhood that nobody cares if you are in the recieving end. I was fifth son to my parents. I could not say my parents neglected me during my preschool days. They both had to carry the family of eight children. I had two elder sisters too. When I joined School, my two elder brothers were married. Their wives and children were also living with us. It was a single family. My father, headed a joint family before my birth. My village had just six houses. All were from a single family line. The whole village belonged to a single family...

No one from the village was employed in Government set up. They were mainly depended on agriculture. Horticulture was another activity. Our family owned a hactare areca garden. It also fetches some income....


No comments:

Post a Comment